We love the Holidays, all the celebrating, the traditions, the music, and of course the FOOD. Everyone brings out their favorite recipes and we share our love and appreciation for another through them. In Uruguay the Holidays falls at the beginning of their summer, so going to the beach and celebrating is common. Gauchos typically celebrate by grilling an “Asado“, drinking, and dancing and the festivities begin on Christmas Eve Day.
We would love to hear what your favorite Holiday traditions are, or your favorite foods??
On behalf of the Gaucho team we wish you and your loved ones Happy Holidays!
Check out some pictures from the last couple of Tasting Events, if you would like to attend one email us at email@example.com and we’ll send you an invite.
Don’t Miss Out!
- Holiday Traditions that Mean the Most to Me: Family, Friends, Food! (biggreenpurse.com)
- A Gluten-Free Holiday! (tastyeatsathome.wordpress.com)
- Gotta have THIS for holidays (eatocracy.cnn.com)
- Holiday TV Favorites (chicagonow.com)
- Favorite Holiday Tabletop Decor & Dining Products Roundup (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Steps for a Smaller, Saner Holiday Season (blogher.com)